What I’ve learned is that WORDS really do have power, if you use them in a determined way. Words of appreciation open up new opportunities for blessings to pour in. Words of encouragement open others up to the greatest within themselves. Words are powerful and, when you write down what your fondest dreams are, often, you’ll return to the place where you wrote them to find that they came true.
Today, I’m writing WORDS about what I want to see manifest in my life and the lives of my loved ones:
- All my debts are paid by money earned from book sales, gigs and lectures.
- My PhD at NCU is completed with honors and I’m teaching, making $5,000 a month.
- My father lives well into his hundreds. My best friend, Bess is cancer-free, and my brother, Carlton is happy.
- My children are living successful and fruitful lives.
- Women in Jazz South Florida, Inc. is fully funded with seven figures in the bank account; and the Lauderhill-Fiuggi Sister Cities is completed; the Lauderhill Performing Arts Center is built; and www.saaff.net is up and running and into it’s 3rd Annual event.